May 28, 2012

Least Favorite Things

Currently Reading: Kisses From Katie by Katie Davis
Currently Listening To: (Kissed You) Good Night by Gloriana

This is my room right now. Ughh.
Least Favorite Things:
1. Packing
2. Cleaning

What I have spent my entire day (and most of yesterday) doing:
1. Packing
2.  Cleaning

Let me tell you, clearing out a big ol' house that eleven girls lived in for a year is no easy task...especially in 91° with no a/c. But tomorrow, I'll be moving into my new apartment. Which has not only a/c, but two bathrooms for four girls, as opposed to two bathrooms for eleven girls. I will not know what to do with myself.

In the meantime, however, I'll just be here packing and cleaning...

P.S. My Coke poster broke (yes, broke, not ripped. Who knew.) right in half when i took it off the wall today. I am distraught.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...