Currently Listening To: Lupe
Quote Love: "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." - Martin Buber
Yes, this was supposed to be posted yesterday. But life is busy and sometimes unexpected things happen like you have to pick up your car from getting the oil changed and then traffic is crazy and you don’t make it back home before you’re supposed to be giving people rides to an overnight retreat. Or something. So, in honor of yesterday, I present to you...
Five Things To Do On The Most Beautiful February 18th In The History Of Virginia
- Take anything you have to get done OUTSIDE. Even if what you have to do is make fifty (sassy and bedazzled) nametags.
- Carry a really, really long paper chain (roughly seven me's in length...or about 35 feet) allll the way down your street.
- Forget to get dressed for real and wear running shorts & sparkly Toms all day long
- Get a smoothie - especially if you have a buy one, get one free coupon and a friend to use it with.
- Attend a retreat where you can spend all day and evening (and night, unless you’re unlucky and have a job interview in the morning…) with the most wonderful girls ever, discuss God and love and stuff, eat ice cream and paint your toenails purple.
[image via we heart it]