September 9, 2012

Tea Party

Currently Listening To: Ronan, Taylor Swift

In honor of my mom's birthday, which was yesterday, I'd like to show a little love to one of her favorite things: tea. She makes it about five times a day, and whenever I am there, she makes me a cup too. A hot cuppa (British style, with milk and sugar...or, as we used to say when we had a little Beatrix Potter tea set that had a little Peter Rabbit illustration on the inside of the mug, "tea to his tail, milk to his ears") always makes me think of home and my mama!


[source]                                                                           [source]


[source
[source]                                      [source

[source]

Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...