May 7, 2013

Oh Hey There

Quote Love: "How idle it is to call certain things God-sends! As if there was anything else in the world." -Augustus William


I know. I know
It's been months and months, really a whole semester, since we last hung out together here. I am so sorry.


But now the semester is over, and, actually, grad school is over too and I'm graduating (for real this time) in a week and a half and then starting out on a whole new phase of life and all that kind of crazy stuff, and I will be back here on the blog for all of that! 

More details to come on all of that, of course, but for now, it's just good to be back. I've missed y'all.


P.S. I was debating whether or not to say something like "If you've missed me these past many many months, show me some love in the comments!"...but I didn't know if that'd be tacky. So, how 'bout you just do you.

[Pics from my Instagram feed. And one from Abby's Instagram feed. Because I visited her in Texas, and it was awesome.]

3 comments:

  1. hooray!!! love reading your posts, Caroline! :) and congrats on graduation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely came to your blog to look for a link to something I knew you had blogged about, and was so surprised to see an actual new post! hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...