September 22, 2011

Thursday Caroline

Quote Love: “You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.”- Frederick Buechner

 
[image via Design is Mine]
 
Thursdays are not my favorite day. At all. In fact, they are the worst. I start class at 9:30 and have my four classes not-so-conveniently scattered across the whole day until I finish at 9:45pm. UGHH. Can I just say that 7-9:45pm classes on Thursday nights are never a good idea, but especially when that happens to also be the time my Christian fellowship's large group meets? 

As you can probably tell, Thursday Caroline can be kind of grouchy and complainy. But really, she has no right to be. Yes, Thursdays are pretty bad, but all my other days are actually pretty great. Especially Wednesdays. And no classes on Friday, which I need to stop taking for granted. But at this point in time, when it is dinnertime and I know I still have a three hour class ahead of me? It's hard to remember that. 

So feel free to keep on reminding me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...