April 24, 2012

Fourth Years.

Quote Love: "Once in a while it really hits people that they don't have to experience the world in the way they have been told to." - Alan Keightley

Last week at Agape, when Liz shared this prayer, they also showed a video of interviews with fourth years. I know this is probably not as meaningful to y'all as it is to me (seeing as these are basically my BFFs in this video), but I wanted to share it with you anyway, to give you a glimpse into my college community. And also because it's pretty awkward (that couch we are sitting on was not made for four people, let me tell you that) and kind of funny to watch.


(1:40 - 1:56 is my favorite part....that's my roommate, y'all!)

Also, I'll be telling you about the Ben Rector and NEEDTOBREATHE concert I went to last night soon! Teaser: it involved Panera and banjos and typewriter keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...