April 7, 2012

Three Songs for Friday

Verse Love: "But our High Priest offered himself to God as a single sacrifice for sins, good for all time. Then he sat down in the place of honor at God's right hand. ...For by that one offering he forever made perfect those who are being made holy." (Hebrews 10:12, 14)
If You'd Like: you can read about my family in Kenya here. 

Any day that begins with biking to Uganda and ends with a dance party is a good one -- especially if Cook-Out, a Good Friday service, s'mores, and Soularium are involved, too. But even though it's been a full day and I'm ready to sleep, I still wanted to check in because I'm going to be taking time off from the internet for the weekend. But don't worry, I'm going to leave you with three songs, though, to tide you over.

The first comes courtesy of Abigail Lee Lunsford.


The second was brought into my life by the Virginia Gentlemen.


And the third I've had in my head all day because sang it at Agape last night.


Enjoy. And I hope your Easter weekend is filled with awe and joy and friends and family. And some chocolate, too, for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...