January 17, 2012

Back.

Currently Listening To: The Reckoning, NeedToBreathe
Quote Love: "Love is something more stern and splendid than mere kindness." - C.S. Lewis

Things that mighty have happened since I've been back in Amurica:
a)  I joined Pinterest*
b) We spent the morning trying to track down our housemate who never came home last night, only to discover she went to Wisconsin
c) We somehow amassed this much candy on our kitchen table:


d) I went beer-tasting and wine-tasting on the same day. Not on purpose.
e) I can't sleep past 7:30am
or f) all of the above.

*Don't ask me why. I don't even know why. I was proud of my stance as a conscientious observer. But the pull was strong and I could fight it no longer. It happened. And it's overwhelming. Which is why I'm freaking out a little right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...