June 15, 2011

Three Things on A Wednesday Night, Again.

Quote Love: "'Do you fall in love often?' Yes, often. With a view, with a book, with a dog, a cat, with numbers, with friends, with complete strangers, with nothing at all." - Jeanette Winterson (from Gut Symmetries)

1. If, hypothetically speaking, you lost your phone for a few days and then your father found it in the yard apparently having been run over by a lawnmower, it would probably look something like this (hypothetically speaking, of course):



2. This is what I aspire to (the Busta Rhymes part, in particular):


I think I could learn this in two weeks. Anyone wanna hold me to that?


3. I just inherited this frightening absolutely spectacular item of clothing from my father's old pastor's wife. CAN'T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL GAMES! (ESPNU won't know what hit them.)



Happy Wednesday night, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...