Quote Love: "Love God, and do what you like." - St. Augustine
Ways include (but are not limited to):
- Roadtripping to King's Dominion Halloween Haunt with some housemates. (Well, minus the scare zones.) (And 10 points to Caroline for braving FOUR roller coasters!)
- Hitting up multiple tailgates (while not necessarily going to the actual football game...)
- Enjoying the most beautiful fall weather imaginable.
- Camping out in a coffee shop and only sort of focusing on work (but still, somehow, being productive). With a bottomless cup of coffee.
- Having a random, random goodbye party at your house, for a housemate who's moving away
- Successfully installing my new comptuer battery
- Taking a break from working in the nursery and getting to enjoy just going to church
- A good catch-up-with-friends kind of lunch (at my favorite sandwich-shop-in-a-gas-station-feeling-like-a-local place)
- Going to Target.
- Going to dinner with a housemate's parents
- Rounding it all out with a bonfire. And cider. And a guitar. Beneath some stars.
What made your weekend good?
[image via We Heart It]