October 14, 2011

Teacher Clothes

 


Today was the first day I go to my placement at a local high school for my Ed School practicum this semester. I'll be in an actual English classroom, going twice a week, and I am excited -- because as of now, I've only been doing studyhalls and tutoring. 

So obviously, I had to find a good teacher outfit to wear. And then I looked up all "teacher outfits" on Pinterest, of course. Can we all just say to my future, aka skirts and cardigans? And maybe I should wear my glasses to my placement, just for good measure...

Looking forward to the day when I get to dress completely in Loft and hang out with high schoolers. (If I can afford it, that is...)

[image sources, clockwise from top left: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...