April 15, 2011

Uggghhh



Alright. I am taking back everything I said yesterday about that daggone porch, because it made me SICK. No, really. I have never had allergies before. Never. I've lived here for three years and never experienced this. But last night, as I was sitting there, all of a sudden I could feel my nose clogging up (aren't you glad for that visual?) and, within about 10 minutes, BAM. I couldn't breathe. And basically still can't. And for most of last night and this morning it just made me very confused, because I didn't know what had happened, and, really, how could that happen so quickly? What could it mean? So I called my mom this morning for some reassurance. This is how our conversation went:

Me: "...and now I can't breathe and I don't know why."
Mom: "Well, that's probably allergies."
Me: "But I've never had allergies before."
Mom: "Well, it's probably just one certain plant that triggers it."
Me: "But I was on that porch last week as well for two hours, and nothing happened."
Mom: "Well, it's probably because everything just started blooming."

Conclusion: Moms Know Everything. And I'm convinced. 

And now I am feeling very sorry for myself, and consequentially for everyone who has dealt with this their entire life. If you have ever been led to believe that it's alright, let me just be the voice of truth in your life right now and tell you that no, it sucks. Because it's (finally) beautiful springtime outside, yet my stuffed up nose makes me feel like it's still winter. And I've had to be a mouthbreather all day. And it just makes me uggghhhhh. 

Therefore, I am going to bed now. Good night :]


[image via We Heart It]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...