May 2, 2011

To Do

Currently Listening To: Love Song for a Savior by Jars of Clay
Quote Love: ‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr


My To Do List, now through next Monday:

  • Final project for Exceptional Learner due tomorrow
  • Final paper for EDIS5030 due tomorrow (max 12 pages)
  • Last day of classes tomorrow (and Tuesday lunch!)
  • Birthday dinner for my dad!
  • Agape end of year picnic
  • Paper workshop/dinner at my professor's house
  • BROOKE FRASER CONCERT!
  • seven hours of work on Thursday
  • seven hours of work on Friday
  • Exceptional Learner take home final
  • Swing Dance!
  • My sister's bridal shower (hosted by ME!)
  • EDIS3880 coda
  • ENMC4500 final paper due (12 pages)
  • (More than a week away but I'm still putting it on this list:) Shakespeare final
So, yes, half of this is fun stuff. But it is still just so much happening that I feel a little daunted. Ever since I started work, I've been holding out for summer, for when I only have one thing (work) to focus on and life will be way less complicated. But at the same time, I'm scared that I'm going to get to summer and then wonder where it all went and be a little sad that everyone's gone. (And really. How is it the last day of class tomorrow?!) 

But right now I mostly just feel like this week is going to be crazy either way. And there's nothing to do but dive on in. And go finish my 5030 paper right now.

[image via Pinterest]


1 comment:

  1. "there's so much to do it's DAUNTING!!" i'm so glad you used that word. it describes my week too. but thankfully there's enough fun stuff to balance out the craziness... yeshalal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...